We have a lot of room for games and sports, for artistic activities, for relaxing, learning and conversation. We have created an environment in which our guests can spend their time in a wide variety of ways — but it is up to them to design their own program. We don′t offer "entertainment," but we do offer every possible form of support from the Afacan team. A stay at the meeting center should be well prepared ahead of time, depending on whether it is meant to be a time of coming together with others, relaxing, evaluating a trip or learning.
In Afacan you will find:
- a cafeteria with a small stage and a cozy corner with a fireplace and armchairs
- a big, bright, covered meeting room called "Unutmabeni"
- a covered terrace facing the sea where guests can dance and play music until around midnight (great for dance parties, karaoke, etc.)
- a workshop where guests can work with paper, paint and other materials; there is running water and a silkscreen frame. (Please bring your own materials).
- a small reading room with books in German, Turkish and other languages, with a lot of books for children and young people
- two meeting rooms
- a small playing field for soccer, basketball or volleyball
- a swimming pool with goals that can be set up for water polo
- a floating island in the sea
- an outdoor wood-burning oven
- lawns with trees for shade
- hammocks, adjustable recliners, benches and lounge chairs
- table tennis and table football
- computers with Internet access
- a CD player, VCR and projector
- workshop materials (flipchart, markers, index cards, etc.)
- games and movies
- outdoor screen for movies